Saturday, June 20, 2009

Score!

I have been looking for an inexpensive (okay - I mean CHEAP) bookshelf to put in my severely under-furnished front room.  One day while picking up a few things at Wal-Mart I found a 3 shelf bookcase for only $19 - score!  Of course assembly was required, but that's not a problem, this lady knows her way around the workbench.  I think because this one was so cheap, it required extra assembly and of course there was not the correct number of hardware, but luckily they put in more than I needed.  

Hunter took some pictures while I was working, I think he has an artistic eye:

I didn't find all of my books right away to put on the shelf - but I got the important ones on there immediately!
I still need Twilight and New Moon to complete the series.  I also still need more furniture for the front room, so let me know if you just want to give me a couch or something!

No comments: