Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Let's Party!

I am doing my first Pampered Chef (in home) party in over a year tomorrow.  I'm very excited for it, but don't have anything ready yet!  I always have dreams leading up to shows where I forget things (like don't have any of my products, catalogs, etc) and of course I had one just the other night.  I'll get it all together and things will work out as they always do.  We're making these mini carrot cake cupcake things that look SOOOOO yummy, I can't wait to try them!

I really need to start doing more shows so I can have some extra money to finish paying all of our recent medical bills.  Hopefully at tomorrow's show I can get a booking or two.  I know exactly what I need to do to book more shows, I just can't get myself motivated to do it!  Do you have any tips or ideas to help me? 

No comments: