Friday, April 1, 2011

An Assortment of Blocks

Today I finished 2 blocks for Just One Block (I hope that isn't a rule to do just one block, because as I said...I did 2 - I'm sure they take whatever you want to give). I can't remember where I first read about Just One Block, it's been posted on so many blogs. Click on the link to learn more about these blocks (including the pattern) and the quilts they will be used in for service members/veterans. I challenged my local quilt group ladies to make blocks and we'll be sending them all together.

Speaking of my quilt group ladies, they've started returning blocks to me and, although I still have several to get back, here's a peek of what I have so far:

My group members are making me blocks based on the tutorial at Oh, Fransson!
Stay tuned to see how things come together!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Great star blocks! I couldn't stop at one either so I made two. They were fun and I'm going to make more if I have some time before May 1st. They are going to a great cause!