Friday, March 13, 2009

Blogging

Check out the post on this blog!

I love it!

Today I have to finish cleaning my house for my girls night tomorrow.  I have A TON to do to get the house in shape for company - wish me luck!  No - I will NOT be mopping, I'll ask that the hubby do that tonight.  

I'm so excited about tomorrow.  It all starts with a Scentsy party - I am so addicted to this stuff!  Afterward the girls are hanging out and having fun.  I hope to get some fun pictures and post them.  We are all looking forward to this a lot.  On Sunday, we're going to try and do a craft day complete with making your own laundry detergent and my goal is to work more on my blanket.  I have come to terms with the fact that I won't be finishing the blanket on time...but I still need to work hard on it.

Come back later for pictures of the weekend!

No comments: