Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Day One

Daily there are a million things that happen that I can't wait to share with people.  Out of nowhere Hunter says something like "word" or "this is amazing."  Some things shock me in good ways, others in not such good ways (like when he repeats the bad things he hears others say.  He'll repeat ANYTHING so be careful what you say around him.

Now that I have a second son to watch grow up, I decided I need to somehow start keeping track of things like this since I can hardly remember what happened 10 minutes ago (is that a mom thing?).  I figured if I start a blog and actually use it, this might help me to recall things in the future when I'm telling others about it, or even when I'm telling my own boys about some of the amazing things they said or did.

No comments: