Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Mother's Day

Please forgive me as I try to play catch up with my posts!  I know it's maybe weird that I'd go back (and so far), but just in case any family or friends want to see pictures from certain times I am going back...and you can't stop me!  ha ha

Mother's Day this year was like many other holidays in our family.  We debated who to spend the time with (it's always hard worrying about who may or may not get offended if we don't spend time with them).   

Before leaving the house, I decided to give Calvin his first haircut.  It was getting long and nearly hanging in his eyes.  I didn't really do the best of jobs cutting it, it ended up a little 'square' but oh well.
Before
He made this face with each cut
Showing (with his eyes?) brother his new 'do

First we stopped by my mom's house to deliver her flower and card then we ended up going to Travis' brother's (Matt) house for dinner since their Grandma Helen was in town for the week.  Matt did all of the cooking and it was great.  After leaving there we stopped by my Grandma and Grandpa Broadie's house to deliver her flower and card (and also one for Clela since she and my dad were there) and also it was my Grandpa's Birthday that day so we had a card for him as well.  

My boys and I - 
it's hard to get a good picture of both of them, 
so here's a good one of each of them:
Hunter's buddy Hudson and Hudson's dad Nate came to Matt's while we were there.  Hunter and Hudson had a great time playing, despite the fact they hadn't seen each other in a long time.  This picture of Hunter cracks me up, and Hudson wore his shades the WHOLE time he was there.
It may have been Grandpa Wes' Birthday, but Hunter is the one who got spoiled.  In case you can't tell, he has a package of candy in each pocket, plus the one in his hand.

No comments: